Saturday, April 18, 2009

On the Needles

Estonian Button Stitch socks (pattern on ravelry and jpknits.com) in Plymouth Sockotta that I found in the attic. These are public knitting and are for me. Next socks will be more adventurous.
This is the sweater I'm creating as I teach the Top Down Custom Fit Shell class. I'm using 1824 Cotton (Mission Falls) from the stash. It knits at 4.25 per inch and I wanted something that would knit up fast. Can't fall behind in my homework.

I'm really pleased with how the navy and the lavendar play off each other. More as I go.


The shrug I mentioned last week (Here) seems to be working out nicely. I even like it so far on me, and I don't wear shrugs. More words to eat. I will definitely offer it as a free pattern as soon as the bugs are worked out.

Stitches South is this weekend and I can't wait to meet up with knit friends from across the country. I plan to make some serious knitting plans as I look at the yarn companies new things for this coming year. Yeah, I might buy some yarn.

No comments: