Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun and Stitches

I saw this on a blog and wanted to share it. Here. While you're there, read around; she's interesting.

********
Tomorrow we head to Stitches South to see friends and maybe buy a little yarn. Gay, who runs the Colorado Knitting Camp I go to every year, will be there with her Bill who organizes Stitches events. We are going to attend the Student Banquet with them.

Candace Eisner-Strick of Strickwear has become a great knit buddy after three years of camp. I'm picking her brain about my next teaching challenge. She's not only smart and clever, she's the funniest woman I know.

Karen Alfke, whom I met on the Vogue Canada trip, is teaching and I look forward to catching up with her. Check out her sweater pattern in the new knitty.

Steve plans to ride the Silver Comet Trail all day Saturday, so I will shop the market, catch up with the Charlotte knitters coming in on the guild's bus and just absorb the event. I can't wait to see new yarns. I wish everyone reading this could be there.

I'll take pics and let you know what new things I find.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Yay!
See you Saturday!
I'm off in the morning, so I hope to catch you in the Market.

Karen