Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Seaworthy in a Solid

This is the latest version of my new pattern. I used Misti Cotton from Misti International 2 skeins. It is a cotton/silk blend--very soft. Similar to Blue Sky cotton only better. Love that bit of silk. The brown ribbon needs to be replaced with a silk ribbon--but I like the brown.
The model is my other beautiful daughter. I had hoped she would rave about it and I could give it to her for her birthday, but she didn't. The body language doesn't reflect great joy at being my model.
This yarn is a big bigger that the Sea Song and hangs just a bit longer. I'm a 3/4 length sleeve girl anyway.
Close up of one of the laces.
Close up of the shoulder shaping.

Pattern is at my web site.

1 comment:

turtlegirl76 said...

Ooh she missed out! It's a beautiful blue!