Thursday, February 07, 2008

CPH update; New Classes



Not much further, but at least the back and front sort of match. I really like it but haven't had quiet time to get back to it. Top down, different gauge, move the cables---I have to have quiet to prevent brain sizzle.

Yes, there are many markers across this back row. They each say "Hey, Stupid, pay attention here." Much easier than fixing mistakes or even paying close attention.

New classes are up on my website . Take a look. Fair Isle spaces are going quickly. Several folks have requested an Intarsia class. If you would like to be included, let me know and I'll just add that in somewhere.

New Projects being considered:
a summer lace shawl in linen
socks, always socks (new pattern coming soon)
a top down design, probably sleeveless, to teach sweater fitting skills
handpainting yarn in my kitchen

2 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

CPH is looking good! That mohair shawl looks pretty but it makes me itch just thinking about it.

Raytheist said...

Hi there. That's my shawl. It's NOT mohair. It's Noro Silk Garden. :-)