Saturday, December 01, 2007

Links--Free, Cheap, and Amazing


FREE

A friend alerted me to this pattern and it is free on the One Sheep Hill website. I think her "belt" is a bit high, but that is just the reason I knit sweaters top down. Then it becomes an easy fix. I want this sweater, but not in a wool. Rowan's Calmer might be a good yarn for this. Check out Robin's site with all their offerings.

CHEAP
I get the newsletter from this website and the deals there today are great. Below is just one. Some yarns are $1. And it's great yarn.
Brand: Cherry Tree Hill
Fiber Content: 75% Wool, 20% Mohair, with 5% Metallic binder
They also have CTH sock yarn.

AMAZING
Just click here to see one knitter's stash.

me
Hand healing; had the sleep test. Knitting? Less than I want, but more than I should. Will try to be better.

No comments: