Friday, November 14, 2008

So where have I been

Blame Davey. Well no, blame me some. Mostly me. I bought an iPod. Simple. But then I decided to try to use some of the software that came with my iMac--several years ago. Of course my PC laptop with my beloved Outlook that I can't use because I had to use Palm Desktop is immediately to my right. So basically, I have too many calendars and not enough brains.

Oops. I also have a paper calendar on the frig so Steve will know when I won't be here for dinner.

So when Katherine called earlier this week to say where are you you are two hours late and you promised to work on my computer----all I could say was I forgot. You aren't on any of the calendars--but she was, just not the ones I had checked.

When you keep having a nagging feeling that you are supposed to be someplace, you ARE!

The iPod has some neat games and will search the web in a pinch. As soon as I get my mail fixed, it will be even better. My mail would be set up except I can't remember the combination of username and password to set it up. I only have several of each, but the permutations are overwhelming me.

In the meantime, I have finished a new pattern which will be released Dec. 3rd. It's a reversible cable scarf that I just love. I'm teaching a class on it Nov. 30th at the shop (Charlotte Yarn) of course. Here's a sneak peak . . . If you have read this far, you deserve a look.It will be for sale at Charlotte Yarn and on Ravelry.

No comments: