Sunday, November 16, 2008

Exhilaration

Curvaceous, a scarf


Exhilaration is the only word to describe how I felt last night. I (with some struggle) got my new pattern up in my new Ravelry store (thanks, Turtlegirl76) and in 15 minutes I had sold one to some wonderful human being from France. Mouth open, eyes wide, I went screaming it to tell Steve.

I didn't expect to have the pattern finished until early December, but I am ahead of deadline. Imagine that. It's selling on Ravelry as a download and at Charlotte Yarn in hardcopy. It can be bought in a cumbersome way at jpknits, but Miss Dani will have to hold my hand to set up that efficiently.

I promise to stop talking about this soon. It's just like a new puppy and I feel so good about others liking my work.

For those in town, I will teach a class on this on Nov. 30. Details at Charlotte Yarn or jpknits.

3 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

YAY! It's about damn time! It's so pretty! I'm so happy you're finally selling!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jane! As a tester for your pattern (thanks for the confidence in my abilities to do that), I love this pattern and plan to make another one for me!

kb

Anonymous said...

You know this is trés chic!

I am planning another one already! Wonderful Job!

Love ya!